At the beginning of each month I try to think of ways to change at least one thing about each of my social media platforms. January is my favorite month to begin change because it's right at the beginning of the year and all these changes make me feel like I have a fresh new start on the whole 365 days ahead of me. I also like to take the time in January to figure out what changes I'd like to make in my life. Who says we need to have our resolutions written out before the clock hits midnight?
1. Health: Speedracer and I have made a pact to have a lifestyle change here in the New Year. The Goal: Eat Clean = Be Healthy.
2. Home Improvements: We recently got New House Decor for our living room and I would really like to get our walls repainted before we hang them up. I'm hoping to finish this project by the end of the month.
3. Order Business Cards: I have exactly 2 months left of Cosmetology School. what the heck? And I'd really like to get my Business Cards ordered for the Salon I got a job at. In February I plan on beginning to pass them out too which I am excited about.
4. Go through my Clothes: I hate clothes, shopping is horrible. BUT, I am in need of a new wardrobe. So what I like to do before I go on a shopping binge is to get rid of old clothes that don't fit or that I never wear. There is a Goodwill right down the street from our home so I know my clothes are going to good!
5. Buy a 2017 Planner: I already feel like there is so much going on this year and it's only day two. I really need to get a planner this year because I have a feeling it's going to be busy for not only school, but my career, and our lives here in the SpeedRacer Family.
What are your Goals for January?